What is important to you - Money, Recognition, Position, Love for Job

Simple question which lot of folks do ask themselves or others - depends on which side of the table you are sitting. And you know what - I think most of the people who ask this question do this in an implicit garb of curiosity;

I think it is only 5%-10% of the human race that knew and will know on their priorities as clear as a morning dew. It is a tough proposition by any strech of imagination to choose one of the three - Money <---> Recognition <---> Position <---> Love for Job

Just to take an sample set of various friends/acquantainces that I have and what they are doing right now in their careers, can most of the blokes for sure SAY with conviction that they have these priorities all sorted out. Well, I must admit, there are few and that is who I categorize as 5%-10% of human race.

I want to clarify that someone choosing one against the other - there is nothing wrong in there. Important is whether these are lined up correctly in brain-map.

Post your comments for this blog and I would like to see if the signage on the cross-road for these four roads is clearly marked for all you folks out there. Looking forward for this as I want to refute my 5-10% theory as soon as possible !!!

Comments

Aziz said…
hi,
for me the line up is

recognition
love for job
position
money

Popular posts from this blog

30 Seconds to Fame

Crossing the river towards UTOPIA

What made kings what they were ?