Decade of life - time to introspect

It has been a decade since I have come out of my college. Lately I have got some time for myself and that is when I realized that till now I was not living my life with a "game-plan" but I was merely doing small bits of "contribution" to the grand social-system to enhance it economically and technologically.

So back to the original question - how much time did I really spend thinking and talking to/about mylself in last on decade. Looks to me that it is very minimal. Life seems to have been like a script written by some great director somewhere whose sole motive was to keep me busy - utilize max bandwidth cycles -> as they call it in our industry. Probably I am also the script writer for some more folks in my life that includes my co-workers or my family.

Isn't it true that society, corporations and governments in general just don't want anyone on the face of this earth to *stop* and then think about himself and what his/her priorities are , what he/she loves. They call it "Idle minds". These various influences would try their utmost to utilize the small "processing engines" called brains in most efficient/loaded manner towards the "grand plans" or "grand agendas" they have.

Finally you are sometimes a small pawn and sometimes a king-maker. As I recently heard in one of the movies, once the game is over, both the pawn and the king have to go into the same box.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Seconds to Fame

Crossing the river towards UTOPIA

What made kings what they were ?