Crossing the river towards UTOPIA

"Old Order Changeth yielding place to new "

If I remember correctly, this is the right quote. It summarizes the essence of the change which is - It is not "If" but "When".

Not very far off , there is a huge river that meanders by through beautfiul valleys and dangerous gourges. Everyone of us is trying to cross this river to reach to the other end where I can see lush green meadows, fruit-laden trees and shrubs and everything else that anyone can ask for as perfect utopia.

Recently, I had to make a choice of moving forward towards the other end and that is when I stepped on to another rock in this river.This rock is much smaller than the one that I was standing for more than five long years and as you can imagine my legs had started aching and my muscles had started getting stiff.

That big rock is one of the most shapely rocks in this river with seemingly right kind of surface where you can perch and enjoy the chill and cold water flowing by you.

Isn't it strage that this big rock has been growing progressively unstable for all these years and the small pebbles underneath are acting as perfect ball-bearings to bring momentum to this rock. That really would mean that this would figuratively *rock* my world little bit.

I had lot of small rocks to jump on in my forward journey as well as nice, shiny and attractive big rocks. I realized that being on teh small rock might be little unstable but it would be a decision that I would take knowing what I am getting on; It is not going to be an illusion like big rock.

Comments

bertcab said…
i enjoyed reading your picturesque writings. i wish i can also visualize and capture into words what my eyes can see as you aptly do.
A Soul In Exile said…
Now that you are back on a big rock... relax a bit. Dont slog... chill out... enjoy the cool wind and the view of the river too...

-Opposition camp speakth..

Popular posts from this blog

30 Seconds to Fame

What is important to you - Money, Recognition, Position, Love for Job